Sunday, May 21

Going down to baltimore

Hello to those of you that are reading this thanks to Zee and Zed. This will be your first, and most likely last, visit. I am not a writter, not by a long shot. Hell, I don't even spell check this shit. I ramble ad nauseum about whatever it is I happen to be obsessing over. Currently it's The Big Move and The Great Roadtrip Ever (2006 Edition).

TGRE ('06) has just secured a launch date... sort of.

I am contratually bound to staying in Vancouver until July 7th. I'm thinking of leaving here mid morning, but if my client's flight gets delayed I will leave the following morning. So I will officially be leaving Vancouver no later than July 8th, no sooner than July 9th, and I couldn't be more thrilled.

So I no sooner nail down a day and tell various people what days I am planing on being around and what do I do? I start mucking with the damn trip. I'm now thinking it would be fun to do the Southwest first, and then head North rather than the other way around. I need somebody to slap me silly. If I could I'd kick my own ass. Is that going to stop me from mucking about with TripTik like a mad woman until the day I leave (and quite likely long after I'm already on the road).

SF is still up in the air.

The car rental reservation has been made.

My apartment looks like a bomb went off and took most of my stuff with it. I can't believe how little I am taking with me. 99% of my books are packed. I just need to pack up some odds and sods, donate 3(!) bags of clothing, do one last garage sale pile drop off and everything will be ready to load into the van. After that the cleaning begins and that won't take too long because I live in a shoebox, but boy is it a great shoebox.

6 more sleeps left for me here, 19 for my belongings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home