Wednesday, May 3

Revvin’ it up into the stomp box

The Great Purge (2006 Edition) is about to start. Tonight I fill the first of many boxes that will end up either in a yard sale my family is having, or my mum's favourite thrift store.

Tonight is also the night I (attempt to) take pictures of the furnishings I intend to sell.

This weekend I will be throwing out large amounts of crap/trash/clutter and a massive amount of recycling gets recycled. Bye bye magazines I've been hording for way too long.

At some point I need to tackle my fridge. I should buy bleach first.

I wimped out and paid somebody else to do my laundry, so now all I have to do is sort what I want to keep, what I want to toss, and find a place to donate clothes to.

In 37 days my beautiful, perfect, happiest place ever, apartment will be empty. It makes me want to cry every time I remember I'm leaving this beautiful home. I wish I could pack the house and move it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home