Monday, May 1

When the going gets tough

I walked out on my job on Friday night and I did what I always do when shit hits the fan... I went to Seattle.

Now that I am home, are things better? Yes... and no. I'm so glad to be free of the soul sucking bossman, but I just told my landlords that I will be moving. It was harder telling them than it was telling my mum. I nearly cried. K. was shocked, he actually looked kinda hurt. I really hate the idea of leaving this house. This is the happiest place I've ever lived.

But it's done. It's really official. I will be homeless in 45 more days.

I'm starting to feel very, very freaked out, but in a really calm, detached, and unpanicked sort of way.

This is real. I need to keep telling myself that.

This. Is. Real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home