Friday, April 28

I ain't going to work for no soul-sucking jerk

Last night brought a number of things into very clear focus.

1. My boss (at job #2) is a jerk. I had to practically beg to get my mother's birthday off. I've learned to see why our manager quit with no notice.

2. I am working too hard.

3. I will miss Spring in Vancouver.

I've decided to quit job #2 at the end of May. If my boss gave me such shit for trying to take the night off to spend with my mum on her birthday, there is no way in hell I'm going to get 4 days off to drive to Calgary. I will spend the last 5 weeks here working only one job, enjoying myself, and hey, I might actually get to see some of my friends.

It does mean losing out on a big chunk of change, so my spending is going to be a big issue from here on out, and it will mean my trip budget is going to be tighter than I would like (though I'm sure I'll be fine since I over calculate everything), but it will be great to leave my boss behind.

And the countdown continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home