Friday, April 21

Are you out there, can you hear this?

All I need to do now is rent the cargo van.

I leave Vancouver June 9th drive to Calgary, where my favourite Scott in the whole world and his beautiful wife (man, she's seriously beautiful. It's really not fair to look as good as she does first thing in the morning, pre-coffee. It's just not) are letting me store my big comfy bed and my books in their basement.

I return to Vancouver June 11th.

I will then spend about 25 days in Vancouver, and then it's off on my The Greatest Roadtrip Ever (2006 edition).

Unreal.

4 Comments:

At 9:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when is your going away party? :D

--Jasmin

 
At 11:04 a.m. , Blogger Dawn Z(ed) said...

I don't know, I doubt I'll have one in Vancouver.

 
At 6:48 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can just drink at my house when you stay here in July!

--Jasmin

 
At 10:48 a.m. , Blogger Dawn Z(ed) said...

That sounds like an excellent plan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home