Tuesday, April 11

It's all according to how your boogaloo situation stands

I.
Am.
So.
Tired.

14 weeks left.

I am streched so thin, but watching my savings balance grow is so worth it.

I've given up my social life*, I have given up TV (all for the best), no books, and what hurts most, I am very behind in my podcasts. I just don't have the time to sit and listen to them. I've managed to mostly keep up with my favourite Zee and Zed, though I haven't listened to the most recent one. Every other one I listen to is two deep at least.

On the upside of down, I am making the most of the two nights off I get per week and I have been having dinner with my mum at all sorts of lovely restuarants in Vancouver.

I am now booked to housesit from the end of May until mid July. Insane.

Sleep is needed in quantities.


*like I really had a social life in Vancouver.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 p.m. , Blogger Zee And Zed said...

I guess you didn't hear us make cracks about you on our episode #25. We thought you'd given up on us after that...[insert emoticon]

Hope you can get some rest...your schedule sounds exhausting. You need some pampering.

-Karen and Ross

 
At 2:02 p.m. , Blogger Dawn Z(ed) said...

Oh, I've heard them now...

I use my time off wisely, take myself out, show myself a good time. I just keep thinking that I will have a whole month of goofing off ahead of me. It makes it all worth while.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home