Saturday, September 24

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY

Yup, tomorrow's the big day. Tomorrow is the day I have been working hard for. Tomorrow is what I have given up sleeping in, laying around and doing nothing for. Tomorrow I will be sleeping in, doing nothing, and reminding myself what a total idiot I can be sometimes.

Last night I managed to FUCK MYSELF UP. I will spare the details, but it involves my couch, it moving, me falling, and pain. I have a strained muscle in my shoulder, and the right side of my chest, and I have mildly sprained my left pinky and ring finger.

Now I know I am a clutz, all I need to do is count how many times I have walked into a wall (it's not like I can't SEE the damn thing, and yet I still do it), fallen down my stairs, or simply just fell over while standing still, but why, oh why, did I have to pull such a nasty stunt two days before the big event?

There goes my entire season down the toilet.

There's always next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home