Thursday, July 21

I know I haven't updated recently but it's largely due to the fact I haven't really been doing a whole lot. I've been really busy with getting ready to leave for Calgary today. I did manage to get to the gym for a great spinning session on Saturday before I drove down to Seattle. Sunday is always a rest day, and Monday's and Tuesdays I don't swim, but I was supposed to this week and totally forgot that I had rearranged my training schedule to accommodate driving for 12 hours today and a wedding on Saturday.

So anyway, all excuses aside, I did manage to get two really great, actually excellent, swim workouts in and a great spinning session in. Saturday I'm hoping to squeeze a swim and a run in, tomorrow I can totally get a run and a spinning session in, or a swim and a run. I'll have all day.

So I'm not posting my goals for the week. I have no goals other than to try and fit in as much as I possibly can.

I'm feeling really awesome this week. I am feeling strong. I can't remember the last time I actually felt strong. My muscles feel good, they feel like they are getting bigger. It won't be long before I'm going to need new pants because mine aren't fitting as well as they used to. But mostly I feel strong, like my body has some power to it. That's the coolest thing ever.

I'm about to be without a computer for a bit, so it might be awhile before you hear how the nonstop thrill ride that is my training is going. Hopefully when I do get access to a computer again I'll actually have something to post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home