Wednesday, August 10

I suck

Well the last few weeks have been insane. I have done nothing. I have been unfocused, I have been lazy and I have been poor. With all the travelling I have done over the last few weeks I haven't been able to afford to renew my swim pass. I've discovered that if I don't swim, the rest of my motivation disappears. This weekend I will be renewing my swim pass and I will be getting myself back on track.

Due to lack of funds I will not be doing the My First Triathlon in Parksville. I think I knew it would be a financial stretch awhile back which contributed to my lack of motivation. I just need to refocus my attention on the HATS tri in September.

I’m looking forward to getting my ass in gear and getting back on track. I kinda miss sore muscles and early mornings, in a sick sort of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home