Thursday, May 4

That's the name of the game

How to tell I am procrastinating:


  1. I am posting here

  2. I have packed exactly 1.25 boxes

  3. My clean laundry has been put away

  4. I have read close to 6 months of archived posts from Dooce.com

  5. My dirty laundry is a neat pile waiting for the next round of procrastination

  6. I have emptied and counted all the change in my piggy bank.

  7. I have posted exactly 0 pictures of stuff I need to sell. Hell, I haven't even taken the damn pictures yet

  8. I am actively trying to think of other things I could add to this list



I should not be left to my own devices.

In other news: Van is confirmed though I just found out it's going to cost me twice what I originally thought since I also have to pay through the nose for every kilometer I drive. $0.16 per km, multiplied by to and from Calgary. Gas prices are getting mental, and won't get better. I'm glad I over budgetted, but even then I'm pushing my luck. It wouldn't be an issue if I hadn't quit the job that was killing me.

On the upside, I feel better than I have in a long time. It's amazing what sleeping regularly and not working every waking moment does for a person.

So... anybody need a couch? Howzabout some lovely bookshelves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home