Friday, May 5

Bucksnort, TN is a real place

I would like to take this opportunity to ask that The Universe please stop giving me heart attacks.

At a time when just waking up in the morning can cause me to have a mild panic attack I do not need to then be sent emails from my HR department at work telling me that there has been a mistake made in our finance department and my pay cheque will not be deposited into my account today like it should be but at 12:01 am Saturday morning, after all my pre-authorized payments have gone through my account and bounced.

I am quick to panic these days, I don't need the help.

Thank you.

Dawn Z.

PS All is well since I do have the ability to actually unpanic and sort things out, all I'm saying is that please, stop with the panic making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home