Sunday, May 28

[title goes here]

My apartment is looking less and less like a home and more and more empty.

I know I'm serious about The Great Purge because I actually managed to purge some of my old vinyl. I have another pile that's on the verge of going, but all my Depeche Mode and Plastikman will be pried from my cold, dead hands.

The bookshelf is supposed to be going today. That is exactly 25% of my livingroom funiture. I'm still undecided about my TV. I'm startling to lean towards selling it. I don't watch TV much. I can't remember the last time I turned it on.

My couch is still here. I will never be able to get rid of this damn couch. It's worse than the coffee table my last roommate and I tried to get rid of. We managed to sell off a lot of stuff when we moved out of our apartment, but that damn coffee table wouldn't sell. My couch is never going to sell.

Billiam is off to mum's house next weekend. I'm going to miss the little shit. I just love that cat to death. I wish I could just take him with me.

My trip obession has moved from the route planning phase (three slightly different trip plans) to the menu planning stage. I'm now in the grocery list making phase. I need to figure out what I am going to eat for three weeks. I wake up in the morning with lists in my head and I go to bed dreaming of lists. I wonder what my brain is going to do once I am actually out on the road, no more planning to do.


3 Comments:

At 6:08 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curse that ugly coffee table! I wish we could've thrown it off a bridge.

 
At 10:18 a.m. , Blogger Dawn Z(ed) said...

You wanted to throw everything off a bridge.

 
At 8:15 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because throwing things off of a bridge would be fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home