Wednesday, August 8

I'm big in Germany

So remember when I said The Cave Singers are awesome? Well somebody agreed with me and even linked to my brilliant words of wisdom. I have no idea what the site says because as good as Google is at translating, it's still not excellent. The gist is that The Cave Singers are awesome and you should listen to them.

Also, in other German news, I won a contest.

And finally, in case you were wondering, the move is done, the house is good. I've made a crappy first impression on my roommate since all I've done is lay around and cough and sleep and be sick, but things are going well. Unpacking is going slowly since moving takes massive amounts of energy I don't have, and when I do move I end up in a coughing fit.

I'm on a massive amount of medication now so I should be better soon. I have to be better soon, Mumzerly comes in nine sleeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home