Monday, July 16

I have not found the science

Today was the first day my apartment was to be shown to prospective tenants so I decided to not be home until after 6. I didn't really have any idea of what to do so I decided that maybe it was about time I headed on over to the yarn store to get some yarn for the blanket I'm planning on making for the mini human my friend Scoot and his wife are expecting in September, and maybe, if I was inspired, some yarn for another mini human expected in August.

Getting to the yarn store of my choice is not easy. It's way in the NW, and choosing to go during rush hour, in this heat, was maybe not the best decision I could have made. The bus was so hot I had to get off a stop early because I thought I might throw up. The train wasn't much better. From the train station I had to walk, not far, but far enough.

When I finally made it I was so happy, for about 10 seconds. Guess what? The yarn store is closed on Mondays during the month of July.

I checked the website for store hours before I trekked it out there.

I pretty much wasted an hour and a half in ungodly heat, in rush hour, on public transit for nothing.

Colour me unimpressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home