Tuesday, June 26

I have been so busy lately I can no longer hold thoughts in my head for longer than a minute.

In the last few weeks I have gone from being in a panic because my rent was going up to being totally okay because I had found a new place to live.

I'm moving at the end of July into a house in the suburbs (never thought I would do that again). I will have a roommate (never thought I would do that again) who has 50% custody of his 2 year old son (really never thought I would do that ever) who turns out to be a pretty okay kid. The house is beautiful and it's in a great area and it will cost me less to live there than it does for me to live where I currently do so that's an added bonus.

I hate moving though. I mean, really hate it. I have been known to stay in places that really weren't good just because the thought of moving made me mental. This move is no better. I need to start packing now if I want to be ready to move at the end of July. It's not that I have a lot of stuff (I still have almost nothing but books) it's just that I will put off packing for as long as possible if I don't force myself to start it early.

One month from now I will be in my new, fabulous place, out of this awful building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home