Thursday, June 14

My mum is currently on vacation, traveling around parts of the US with a really good friend of hers. I'm so glad she went on the trip, I know she's having a blast. I miss her like mad.

I talk to my mum almost every day. It may only be to say hello, and I love you, but pretty much every day I talk to her. It's been two weeks without hearing her voice and god do I miss it.

Today I was thinking back to when I was a kid, back before the fighting and the distance and the drama. I remember being tucked in at night, nobody could tuck me in like her. When I was sick I would sleep in her bed. Nothing smelled as good or made me feel better more than sleeping in her bed. I remember watching her get ready to go out at night, helping her pick which earrings to wear.

I miss mum hugs.

As hard as it is for us to get along sometimes, she really is my favourite person in the whole world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home