Tuesday, May 15

Fans of Bjorkudden Listen Up!

In April I lamented the discontinuation of the Bjorkudden gateleg table from Ikea. Since that post the majority of people that stumble across my blog are from google searches for “Bjorkudden”.

For all those that live in the UK and are looking for the Bjorkudden table, commenter Jonathan comes to the rescue!: According to Jonathan the Bjorkudden table has been renamed in the UK. He says:

“I had the same problem in the UK, but it has come back under a different name. It is now called "Norden" and I picked one up last weekend. It had the Norden sticker on top of the Bjorkudden label. It's a lovely table. Good luck finding one!”

Please Ikea, please keep this in stock until I’m able to move across the pond. And for those that don't live in the UK, please Ikea, they are begging you, make this a trend across the board. This table is much sought after!

Thanks Jonathan!

Update: Jonathan gets two gold stars! Those of you near the Milton Keynes Ikea are lucky bastards.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 a.m. , Blogger Jonathan said...

I purchased mine from Ikea in Milton Keynes. It was not actually on the shop floor but they had a stack of at least 10 of them in the warehouse. Might be worth phoning up to check with your nearest store to see what is going on.

 
At 6:38 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just phoned IKEA and they assure me that this item will remain in the catalogue, under its new name of Norden. Item code is now 201.047.18 and Warrington have 12 in stock...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home