Monday, May 28

Bjorkudden/Norden Tables.... again.

Okay, this is the last I am going to say on the subject because I'm Canadian, I live in Canada, and this information is totally useless to me for at least the next two years since I won't be moving to the UK until 2009. Thanks to Google I have become the number one destination for people doing a search for the Bjorkudden table.

You lucky UK people, listen up. The very lovely Steve has confirmed what the very lovely, gold star winning, Jonathan had to say.


Steve Benner said...

I just phoned IKEA and they assure me that this item will remain in the catalogue, under its new name of Norden. Item code is now 201.047.18 and Warrington have 12 in stock...


So there you have it you lucky UK bastards (not really, I love you, it's not you... it's me, and my lack of a Bjorkudden table), you can start buying Norden tables until the cows come home.

I'm still trying to find out if the Norden table will grace Canadian stores. So maybe this isn't my past post on the topic... damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home