Monday, July 9

The Hits Keep Coming

I just received an eviction notice for failure to pay rent for July.

Seriously. I'm really starting to get pissed off.

I can not move out of this building fast enough. The new management of this building is a joke.

I submitted my rent cheque, along with my notice to terminate my residency here, to the apartment next door, which is where we were told to submit our cheques to so either my cheque has wandered off, or it just hasn't made its way to the management company, I don't know.

The single amusing part of this situation: my eviction notice is a 14 day notice giving me 8 days to move out. Real winners.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, those people sound so lame. Are you able to move in to your new place a little early? I am so happy you are getting out of there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home