Tuesday, June 6

Okay, time to get serious.

I need to stop procrastinating and get the last of my goods packed up. The van gets packed in 2 sleeps, and in 3 I am off to Calgary.

It suddenly struck me (in the middle of a department meeting) that I needed to organize my wardrobe for the next few months. I can't pack up all my clothes and cart them around with me, but I can't just pack everything up and store it.

What really needs to happen is make my head get around the idea that I am going to be living out of a suitcase for the next three months and out of those three months, 5 weeks will be spent living in a tent. The next couple of days is going to be interesting, to say the least.

I really am mostly packed, it's a matter of sorting out the small bits. I just need to bin it all.

And the damn couch. The damn couch is still sitting in my livingroom.

Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home