Sunday, July 3

July 04 - July 10

Goals for this week:

Swimming: 1 swim over 800 meters, 3 swims averaging 650 meters
Biking: 2 x 30 minutes
Running: 2 x 30 minutes, 1x 45 minutes

I want to look into some drills I can do while swimming. Work more on technique and less on just putting in the meters.

Last week I had biking as a goal but it wasn't even on my training calendar until this week so I don't feel guilty for doing nothing about it last week.

I'm making myself a deal. If I do all three runs this week I will allow myself 1/2 a treat. If I manage to do all my runs next week, another half a treat, which would make one whole treat. Right now I'm thinking that treat just might be a nice, 1 hour massage... I am not below bribery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home