Thursday, August 30

I am not having the best summer.

I had to move, which sucked. I moved into a great house though, so it was worth it in the end.

Two days after I moved I got sick, really, really, really sick. I was off work for two weeks trying not to die. I’ve been slowly getting better, but it’s a struggle. At the peak I was on six different types of medication, half of which were to counter the side effects of the others. That’s sucked.

Mum Zerly came to visit, which was really awesome. We had a great visit and we got to talk and say a lot of things that needed to be said. One of the things she needed to say was she was separating from my stepdad. That really sucks. It sucks a lot, but I support her no matter what.

Today she just told me that she most likely won’t be coming out to visit me at Christmas. This is the one that really bugs me. I’m both sad and a bit angry. I was alone last Thanksgiving, and Easter, I most likely will be alone this Thanksgiving, and I don’t want to spend Christmas by myself as well. My roommate and his son will be going to Ontario to visit the grandparents for Christmas this year so it would be just me at the cats.

Now I know, things could change, everything might work out, but right now, as it stands, it means yet another holiday alone.

I know I’m just pouting but it’s my blog damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home