Monday, November 9

So after SF I headed to Los Angeles.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was really happy when I got out outside to discover that it was nice and warm! Oh the nice warm weather! So warm I took off my sweater, which I promptly lost. *sigh*

I was greeted by my two wonderful friends, and their two new fuzy kids! So cute!




It was nice to have kitties around!




I saw so much in LA. I got to see the tar pits in the middle of LA, where tar oozes up out of the ground, as well as nasty gasses. It was pretty cool to see.




I had a chance to pay a visit to Beverly Hills.



We drove along the PCH, up into Topanga Canyon, and of course, Mulholland Drive.








We drove through Hollywood. It's an interesting place, to say the least.




It's also a scary place.



I ate nothing but mexican food while I was there. It was kinda nuts. I pretty much lived off of tacos. The food was so damn good!!






I also got to go to a couple of really great bars. Good times were had!
















LA was basically a blur of awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home