Friday, November 6

Let me holla at the DJ

So after I left Vancouver Island, I went home to Vancouver for a week. It was a very busy week. My mum got married, I packed up my bags, and left town!

My first stop was Seattle, then a bunch of us headed out to Big House Lodge in Cle Elum. I had an amazing time. It was a great way to say goodbye to some of my favourite people.

From there I headed down to SF. I'd never been and I'm so glad I went! I arrived at my hotel late enough that I decided to just hunker down and get some rest after a weekend of fun. I only had a couple of days there, but I needed a good night's rest.

The next day I headed out to Alcataz. It was so very worth the price of admission. Just the boat ride over was worth it! I had an amazing time walking around, taking the tour, and just soaking it all in.







After a day out at Alcatraz, I decided to have another quiet night in.

I had a great sleep, and woke up quite early. I spent a little time poking around online looking for a city tour. I was about to give up because they were all so damn expensive, but I managed to find a great tour, at a reasonable price!

We went everywhere! Lombard Street, The Seven Sisters, Muir Woods, The Golden Gate Bridge, everywhere! Our guide was quite entertaining and knowledgeable, and just a nice guy all around. It was a great tour and I would recomend it to anybody heading to SF. I'm so glad I was able to go. I saw all the highlights of SF.








After the tour I went out to meet some friends for dinner and drinks. It was so nice to see my friends! Berkley was pretty much everything I expected for a college town, but I had great company. I was really happy to spend my last night hanging out with such wonderful people. I stayed out later than I wanted to considering I hate to get up at 5 AM then next day, but it was worth it!

I want to go back to SF one day, that's for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home