Wednesday, July 15

Wednesdays are my favourite

I love Wednesdays. I look forward to Wednesdays as soon as I wake up on Thursdays. I carefully plan every detail of Wednesdays. I sit and ponder for days what will turn into a great Wednesday. Wednesday is when I cook dinner.

This might not sound like a big deal, but it is. I didn't grow up learning how to cook. I had to teach myself. And I am constantly learning. For example, I roasted my first whole chicken last week.

But it's not just about the (yummy) food, it's about who I'm cooking for. I cook dinner for Mum and Bob. It's a night where I get to try out totally new recipes, and we sit around and chat and have a really great time.

Wednesdays are the reason I came home for the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home