Monday, November 16

Hello, Bonjour!

From LA I went to Minnesota. I'd love to post some photos of Minnesota, but I didn't take many. I was there for such a short time, I spent all of it just enjoying it.

Minnesota was my first introduction to WINTER. Oh boy was it cold. So cold in fact, it snowed. It decided to snow the in the night before I was supposed to leave. The whole drive to the airport I felt ill (combine bad anxiety plus car sickness... so fun). I was so worried that my flight was going to be so delayed that I was going to miss my connection in Chicago.

Oh boy, it was the beginning of a long day.

I got to the airport, went to check into my flight, which was delayed, and I would miss my connection, so the lady that was checking me in put me on a direct flight on another airline. THAT flight was delayed. I finally got my flight into Toronto, arrived at the check in counter for WestJet, and tried to check in for my flight much later that night. The girl at the counter offered to put me on an earlier flight and I nearly burst into tears. After being in airports and on airplanes since 8 AM, I was DONE. I got on the earlier flight, made it into Ottawa, and my ride was able to get me early. Thanks to making that flight I was able to attend a Thanksgiving dinner! So unexpected!!

Ottawa was so much fun! I got to visit with one of my favourite girls in the world, as well as see Canada's capital!

As a good tourist, I made sure to visit such cultural heritage sites such as Filthy McNasty's.




But I also made sure to tour Parliament Hill. I'm glad I did. It was beautiful. My only regret was not being able to take photos in the library. It was my favourite room in the place.










The trees were changing colours and it was so beautiful to see.




I think I went at the perfect time of year! Ottawa is absolutely worth visiting!

1 Comments:

At 7:08 p.m. , Anonymous jasmin said...

hallobonjour madame!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home