Monday, March 10

I knew the moment I pulled up to the house. The second I saw the envelope sticking out of the mailbox I just knew.

*sigh*

My passport application had been rejected.

Of course I was right.

I walked up to the mailbox and sure enough, British High Commission. Fuck.

Inside was a lovely form letter explaining via check box why my passport application was rejected.

My counter signatory failed to enter her country of citizenship.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

Tomorrow the whole package goes back to Ottawa, with the citizenship of the lovely person that signed my application, and I get to go back to worrying.

After looking over every single piece of paper I sent them I can't believe I missed that detail.

What a relief. I really hope they don't deny people based on what a numpty they are.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you sister. I laughed at the DHL reference line that said "Burke/Reject" from Passport Canada that I received. The story of my life, haha.

It's been a week since I resent my forms/pics etc., everytime I hear a truck on my street I'm convinced it's another rejection envelope.

Good luck!

-Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home