Saturday, February 23

Oh boy do I hurt.

I slipped a fell on some ice at work yesterday and it was a dozy of a fall. I went to the doctor on campus and was prescribed an anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxant. The anti-inflammatory has done wonders and the muscle relaxant knocked me out for 12 hours. I think I will take one more tonight before bed and then call it quits on that one unless the pain is really bad.

My plans for the weekend weren't big but there was some stuff I wanted to get done and now I can't. For one, there is no way in hell I am going to drive in the state I am in, even though I took the knockout drugs last night, I'm still loopy. Secondly, I am so damn stiff and sore. Sticking close to home it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home