Friday, September 28

Oh how life moves so fast.

The summer was full of highs and lows, and there was so much in my head that I wanted to share but I needed to sit on some things to see what would shake out and to just see how I felt about things and then things got to the point where I simply didn’t know where to start.

Since my last post I’ve been told my parent’s are separating after ten years of marriage, I’ve become an (honorary) auntie, I’ve applied to (re)start my BSc, I’ve bought a car (I named him Jack, he’s a green Mazda 323 and I love him), I travelled to Saskatchewan, I’ve planned a trip to Vancouver, I’ve started some great crafty projects, I’ve finished a few crafty projects, and I’ve settled into my new home somewhat.

I think I’m just going to let things sit in my brain until they feel the need to percolate out. I figure if I give myself permission to not write about all the things I wanted to write about then something might shake loose and I’ll end up writing about it. At the very least it will allow me to move on and I can start writing about other things without feeling like I am neglecting other thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home