Thursday, October 25

I don't know how to stop

The date for my departure from Calgary has been set. I leave Calgary September 6, 2008. Just over two years after I arrived here. Pretty much exactly as I had originally planned it.

After I leave here I may do one of two things. I will either go on The Ultimate Roadtrip (which is bigger and better than the roadtrip I planned for The Greatest Roadtrip Ever (06') before I totally changed the trip and ended up going to Haida Gwaii) or I will go make good on a promise and visit some friends to the south and then head over to Ottawa and visit Jas in her new home (!) and then head out to the coast to visit friends and family in Seattle and Vancouver before finally leaving for Scotland. Depending on what option I chose I will either be in Scotland in October or November.

Funding is in place for Scotland I just need to save up for The Ultimate Roadtrip ('08).

2 Comments:

At 8:51 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That roadtrip would be so awesome.

 
At 1:20 p.m. , Blogger Dawn Z(ed) said...

You should totally come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home