Sunday, March 4

When the shadows fall

I knew that moving to Calgary was going to be good for me. I also knew that living here was going to be a temporary thing. I haven't even been here a year and I'm already planning my next move. I also know that my next move is only temporary. I most likely, when all is said and done, end up back in Vancouver.

I'm not ready to go back yet, but I feel like it's inevitable. Who knows, I could be wrong.

I am sure that I want to leave Calgary one day. I can't spend forever here. As much as I love it, I can't be here forever. I can live this far away from the ocean forever. I am not meant to live inland.

Over the next two years I will be saving and plotting and planning.

I don't know exactly what I want, I don't know where I want to be, but I'm finally, at long last, starting to figure it all out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home