Tuesday, February 6

I'm back from Vegas!

It was a good trip but I'm glad to be home. Vegas is absurd. There is no other way to describe it.

It was lovely to see my parents, but I have decided if we ever take another family vacation we will have seperate rooms. My mum is the kind of person that likes to have the TV on for no real reason, even if she's not watching it and I am the type of person that hasn't plugged in my TV since I moved into my apartment 6 months ago.

I gambled, I saw stuff, I went on almost every ride there was to go on, I spent money, I won money, I lost a little, I walked a lot, fought with my parents a bit. It was a typical family vacation.

Once I have managed to not be so damn tired I hope to tell some tales of my adventures.

And as I promised Jasmin, my new Coach handbag:

1 Comments:

At 10:55 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty! I think you have turned me into a hand bag girl, by the way :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home