Sunday, December 10

I hear the bells

I was on the phone with Big H today, getting excited about seeing him and mum, and we started talking about my visit over the Summer.

I am still amazed at how amazing that trip was. I think it will be a very long time before I fully process it. It seems like a different lifetime. The past year has been huge. I have a hard time believing I lived it. 2006 has been the antithesis of 2002.

Next July I am going to Toronto for a friend's wedding, and I'm thinking of turning it into another roadtrip. I have no desire to spend much time in Toronto, and I know I am going to have vacation time I need to use up, and July is about the slowest part of the year for me, so why not take a couple of weeks and drive? The big question being do I drive to Toronto first and then head off or do I head off and put Toronto at the end of the trip?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home