Saturday, October 28

Shake like the fire in me

Wow.

I don't know what to say.

The last couple of weeks have been... interesting. Work is... well, work. I don't love it but it doesn't totally suck, for the most part.

What I've found amazing is my social life. I have one. For real.

I'm not exactly a social butterfly. I don't make friends easily. I don't even like talking to most people. In the last couple of weeks I have talked to more random strangers than I have in the last couple of years. I have met some really amazing people and I have had more fun than I can remember having in ages.

More and more I am finding that I made the right choice moving here, that I did what was best for me. I had forgotten what it was like to actually live life and not just go through the motions.

I don't know if the current trend is something that is going to last or if things are going to go back to the way they were in Vancouver, but I will ride this current wave until the bitter end.

It's good to feel so alive.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! I know that it's hard to meet people - quite frankly, most people suck. Keep on keepin' on....it's only going to get better from here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home