Friday, October 6

And then I woke up to a phone call

This week I have managed to actually leave the house for not just one but two social occasions, do all my laundry (folded and put away even), make a new friend, find a good bar, find good beer, not get lost even once, get a good haircut, decorated my office with the smiling faces of my friends and I've started to feel a little less homesick.

Thanksgiving weekend is now upon me. I have no plans. I will spend my weekend snuggled with Bill reading or watching movies. Getting some well deserved rest.

Next week I start work on getting into running condition and I've put together a pretty decent swim training plan. I am also going to go out hunting for a new bike and an indoor trainer. I'm not about to spend my winter in the gym. If I can't ride outside I'll at least ride inside on my own bike.

I may even bake some cookies. I feel the need to bake something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home