Wednesday, December 13

I’ll tell you what, what’s to tell

I can't believe how fast time is slipping away right now. I can't seem to get things done at work and before I know it, it will be time to hop on a plane and go home!

Christmas is looking like it's going to be interesting. I'm wary to discuss it at this point, I'm not entirely sure how much I want to publically discuss my family. More to the point, I'm not entirely sure why I don't want to publically discuss them, and until I figure that out, it might be best to keep my big mouth shut. I guess what I really want to do is see how badly the bridges have been burned and if I give a shit about burning them further or if there's anything worth fixing.

That said, or not said, I am looking forward to the Winter break more and more. It will be interesting to see what shakes loose.

I have an interesting project planned starting on my birthday next month. It will mean a lot more posting from me, even when I have nothing to say.

Top three songs I can not stop listening to, in no particular order:

Someday You Will Be Loved - Death Cab For Cutie
Homeless - Ladysmith Black Mambazo w/Sarah McLachlan
Clown Prince - Hilltop Hoods (really awesome Aussie hiphop)

And that concludes my pointless post of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home