Tuesday, September 5

You don't wanna party then your ass gotta go

Oh man, what a weekend!

I had something I wanted to write about and then I got a phone call, and everything changed.

Thursday night a friend of mine showed up in town, last minute and all hell broke out. We spent the entire weekend exploring a large part of Southern Alberta and a small chunk of BC.

We went to Drumheller to see the dinosaurs:





On Sunday we explored three different national parks in two different provinces, Banff, Yoho, and Kootenay. We saw Lake Louise, Emerald Lake, Golden, Radium, Banff and Canmore.






Monday we went South to Crows Nest Pass. It rocked.

She went home tonight and now I am at home, alone, for the first night in five nights and I can't remember what the hell was going through my head before she blew into town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home