Saturday, July 8

I can't sleep. Surprise, surprise.

I'm so excited about leaving Vancouver, I don't even have the slightest pang, but leaving my mum... oooff, it's killing me. It's the only thing that is making me cry. I just love her so much I can't imagine what it's going to be like not seeing her every other day. It breaks my heart. What makes it even harder is her support. She is the one person that could keep me in Vancouver and she is my biggest cheerleader in leaving. She is the most amazing woman and I am so lucky to have her as my mum. She has made me who I am and I am happy with the person I have grown to be.

I had the most perfect send off this evening. My favourite North Van resident and I went out for dinner, drinks and chocolate cake. It was perfect. We spent three hours taking about everything under then sun and then some, just as we always do. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect last evening.

I don't know when I will get another chance to check in before Washington so I just want to say, thanks for reading, thanks for giving a shit, and I will be sure to post pictures and tales as soon as I can. Postcards will start being sent out within the week, so watch those mail boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home