Thursday, June 15

Im rolling, Im rolling, Im rolling

Hot shit.

Once I get my mind in gear, and it's the right gear, boy do things click fast.

The moment I made up my mind to totally change my travel plans everything has been fitting into place super quick. I still have a couple of things that need to be worked out, the biggest issue being ferry reservations (required on the northern routes), but everything else is fitting nicely into place.

I'm very excited.

On the other hand, time is flying away from me. I can't seem to slow it down. I leave in three weeks. THREE WEEKS! What the hell man?

It took f o r e v e r for the initial Calgary departure date to come, but now that it's gone... woah.

I think I'm finally starting to get excited, in a truly tangible way, about my move. Before it was excited for the change, but now I'm really starting to get excited about living a new place. I just want the time I have left here to slow down a tad, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home