Wednesday, June 14

Blowin' in the wind

I wasn't joken when I said I am liable to change my mind on a whim.

It's official. I am booking my trip this weekend and it is almost 100% different than what I have been planning lo these many months.

I will be driving from Vancouver July 8th (if my friend Jas lets me crash at her place over night, otherwise I leave the 7th, but she loves me *waves* don't you Jas?), to Prince Rupert. From Prince Rupert I will take the ferry to Skidegate, Queen Charlotte Island, spend the week there (on the island, not Skidegate), then it's off to Port Hardy, drive down to Woss, visit the world's greatest dad, spend a week doing nothing but swinging in his hammock in the yard, then down the Island to Victoria where I will take the ferry to Washington, then to La Conner where I have booked myself into the cutest bed and breakfast that was recommended to me. I've actually booked a nice little package so I will be well taken care of, and be a noodle by the time I leave, just in time to rip shit up in Seattle.

Right now I feel as if I could sleep for a month, so basically I'm going to, I'm just going to sleep in beautiful wilderness, more beautiful wilderness and then in some beautiful sheets while I get a massage.

I've earned it.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 a.m. , Blogger Zee And Zed said...

Say it isn't so ):

I hope you get the much needed rest you need and have a good time with your dad.

Talk to you soon,
-Karen

 
At 10:01 a.m. , Blogger Dawn Z(ed) said...

Oh, don't think for a second that I am giving up on pick up my check marks and gold stars. I earned those!

It gives me a really good excuse to hop on a plane.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home