Friday, June 27

I'm at the end of two weeks of super busy omg time and I couldn't be more relieved. The past two weeks have nearly killed me.

Now my mother is trying to kill me.

She announced last week that she and her man are making a last minute trip out to visit me this weekend. Normally I would be thrilled. I am very happy that she is coming. But she's being... weird.

She isn't giving me straight answers on anything, like what they want to do, where they are staying (I did get the impression, though not a direct answer, that they wanted to stay in a hotel, not with me), or when exactly they plan on being here.

Now she did say that they were leaving last night to drive out here. She promised, swore even, that she would call me when they got to where they were going last night, but I've had no call. I've also not been able to get a hold of her at all yet today.

I really hope she doesn't show up on my doorstep. That would freak me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home