Wednesday, May 14

Man over board

For one reason or another I haven't been listening to music at home over the last few weeks. I've been watching movies, or reading, or listening to The CBC (huge CBC fangirl).

My music has been neglected, which is odd, because music is such a huge deal to me. Call me crazy, call me a snob, but I totally judge people based on the music they like. I would find it really, really hard, perhaps even impossible, to date a guy if he listened to music I didn't like.

The other night I was doing dishes and so I plugged myself into my iPod and I suddenly remembered how much I absolutely love music. It was like I temporarily forgot how great music is. How could I have forgotten? I blame it on temporary insanity.

I can't believe how much better my mood is now. Proof that music is an important part of good mental health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home