Monday, July 24

I have arrived safe and sound in Washington. I am currently staying in the most beautiful B&B in La Conner. The Heron Inn. It's a dream.

Having access to email is a blessing and a curse. First thing I did when I got checked in was check my email (free wireless here!) and I was greeted with the very sad news of the passing of a brilliantly talented, amazingly wonderful, and all around great guy. It's put an interesting spin on the thoughts I have gathered from my time away from the world and as such it will take some time to rearrange my thoughts, let things sink in. I'll fill everybody in on my travels once my brain settles.

I have a handful of pictures but it looks like my camera is being a bit of a diva so I don't have nearly as many pictures as I'd like. If I find a scanner I'll try and scan my postcards so at least I have something to share.

Anyway, the main point of this is that I am safe, back in contact with the world, and I promise to share some of my tales soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home